Vecmar Computer Solutions Corporation Terms of Sale
Important Information about these Terms of Sale
These terms of sale constitute a binding agreement between the Customer and Vecmar Corporation. Customer accepts these terms by making a purchase, placing an order or otherwise shopping on Vecmar's website. These terms and conditions of sale are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms and conditions of sale posted on the Vecmar website at the time of the Customer's original order will govern the order in question.
1. Payment Terms - Customer agrees to pay for products purchased as outlined in the Sales Agreement or Invoice. First time customers or product trial customers will be required to provide credit card information. Vecmar Corporation will accept Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit cards. Customers may apply for payment by terms by forwarding to our accounting department, three recent credit references as well as Customer company information as requested.
2. Delivery - All delivery costs, including but not limited to transportation, insurance, packaging, handling and related expenses will be paid by the Customer as part of the agreed purchase price of the product. Vecmar shall not be liable for failure or delay in shipping. Vecmar will to the best of their ability provide the Customer with products as timely as possible. Vecmar will ship equipment via the carrier of our choice, in order to minimize risk of transportation damage, unless otherwise instructed by the Customer. Vecmar will not be liable should the Customer specify an alternative carrier and equipment is damaged. However, Customer will be responsible for payment, the full purchase price as agreed. Vecmar will arrange shipping from shipping point to Customer's dock or normal ground level receiving entrance. Movement of equipment within Customer's facility will be the responsibility of the Customer.
3. Disclaimer of Liability - Vecmar shall have no liability to Customer or any other person for any claim, loss, damage or expense of any kind caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly by (a) the inadequacy of the equipment for any purpose, (b) any deficiency or defect in the equipment, whether or not covered by any warranty, (c) the use or performance of the equipment, (d) any interruption or loss of services, use, or performance of the equipment, (e) any delay in delivery, (f) and loss of business, lost profits or other incidental or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from the foregoing, or otherwise.
4. Return Policy - All orders can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of original receipt.
5. Returns Procedure - All orders can be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. It is always important to retain your original packaging and return the item(s) using this packaging. The original packaging will ensure safe transit of the goods back to our warehouse.
For all returns to Vecmar, please obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#) prior to shipping the item, using one of these methods:
All returns should be shipped to the following address:
If you have any questions, please contact us using one of the above methods and we'll be happy to help!
6. Pricing and Availability - All pricing is subject to change. Vecmar reserves the right to make adjustments to pricing, products and other service offerings for reasons including but not limited to; changing market conditions, product discontinuation, product unavailability, manufacturer price changes and errors in advertisements. All are subject to product availability. Vecmar cannot guarantee that it will be able to fulfill all Customer orders.